Southwest Photographer specializing in Landscape/Nature, Sports/Action, Portraits and Wedding Photography.
Site Features :
- SmugMug Photography Site
- Mobile Friendly
- Variety of folder/gallery styles – Collage style and SmugMug style
- Centered Logo and Navigation
- Home Page – Carousel Slideshow
- Text pages – easy to use and update
- Social Media Links and Sharing Capabilities
We had the opportunity to interview Joe from Joe Urbz Media & Photography and here is what he had to say…
1. Why do you like photography ?
Photography gives me a full process of creativity with challenges that embodies technology, art, psychology, and Mother Nature all in one package.
2. What is your favorite type of photography ?
Mother Nature (Landscape/Nature), but high impact Sports is a close second.
3. Share a funny story about your photography…
A few years ago, my mother accompanied us on a trip to the Grand Canyon. She watched lines of photographers with their tripods capturing the canyon sunset, but the monsoon clouds blocked a lot of it. As those fotogs left, she was curious why I did not prepare to leave. I said, “Wait… it’s coming.” After some minutes and the quiet around us returned, the light of the Canyon, with the dark monsoon clouds making the colors richer looked like a live volcano — the sky near the horizon filled with hot reds, oranges and yellows. This blew her away and finally understood why it takes so long to capture surreal scenes by Mother Nature.
4. Share a photography trick or tip…
As much as we get creative with our camera settings and angles, get creative with your tripod as well. It’s designed to be adjustable!
5. What is your favorite/recommended piece of camera or camera equipment ?
Any camera I have at the moment I need one. Sounds cliche, but it holds true. I also truly appreciate a clean lens.
6. Why do you love SmugMug and/or jR Customization?
SmugMug is a great place to create photography portfolios and sales. jR Customization has been awesome to work with and his support through the changes of my website design has been the best I have experienced.
5. What is your major goal or photography project for 2015-2016?
I’ve been in the education industry since 1991. I want to go full-time with my own media & photography business. Quite the Jump.
6. How can readers learn more about LMCampbell Photography?