Michigan Photographer specializing in Wedding and Portrait Photography. Site Features :
- SmugMug Photography Site
- Mobile Friendly
- Mobile Friendly Shopping Cart
- Variety of gallery styles – collage style and SmugMug style
- Left Logo / Left Navigation – easy to use
- Text pages – easy to use update
- Very Elegant look and feel
- Social Media Links and Sharing Capabilities
We had the opportunity to interview Chantia and here is what he had to say…
1. Why do you like photography ?
I love photography because it allows people to see how beautiful they are, while forming everlasting memories and captured moments in time. These are moments cannot ever be repeated, but yet has been captured on a photograph, that one could have forever!
2. What is your favorite type of photography ?
My favorite type of photography is wedding photography! I love working with brides on one of the biggest days of their lives. These are such naturally happy moments, and I enjoy capturing all of the emotions involved!
3. Share a funny story about your photography…
I had a newborn once that the parents were photographing with. While comforting and holding their precious little bundle, the dad was holding a bare butt and started to feel warmth and dampness in the palm of his hand. I continued shooting, with a shallow depth of field, only for the dad to remove his hand and look down and see that the baby had pooped all in the palm of the dads hand:) The parents couldn’t get enough, they laughed and laughed.
4. Share a photography trick or tip…
A great photography tip is to remember to shoot from different levels, angles, and depths. Sometimes you pick up things in the photograph you would have never seen, if you hadn’t squatted, stood on a chair, or took a step back.
5. Why do you love SmugMug and/or jR Customization?
I love how user friendly SmugMug is, and how flexible it allows me to be with my clients. I LOVE jR Customization because they are always only a call or email away! It makes me feel comfortable knowing that I have someone to reach out to when I have a problem, or a new issue. Their website designs are awesome, and they allow you to scope other websites they have designed in order to create one of your own!
6. What is your major goal or photography project for 2015-2016?
My goal for 2016 is to become an even better photographer! Improving upon my settings, ideas, creativity, editing techniques, and skills in general. I would like to grow more as a company as well!
7. How can readers learn more about Chantia Photography?