Michigan Photographer specializing in Portraits, Seniors, Events and Fine Art Photography. Site Features :
- SmugMug Photography Site
- Mobile Friendly
- Mobile Friendly Shopping Cart
- Variety of gallery styles – collage style and SmugMug style
- CLeft Logo / Navigation – easy to use
- Text pages – easy to use update
- Very Elegant look and feel
- Social Media Links and Sharing Capabilities
- Matching WordPress Blog
We had the opportunity to interview Jenn of Photos by Jenn and here is what she had to say…
1. Why do you like photography ?
I love the details you see in a picture you may not see with simple observations. It could be a picture of a senior, a nature shot, or in a picture I have taken during one of our school’s music programs. In fact I just took a picture of a flower, and when I had it enlarged on my computer I found I had captured a caterpillar nestled right in.
2. What is your favorite type of photography ?
If I had to pick a favorite it would be macro. I love the little details you get when looking through the macro lens. I also love the look of black and white. When you strip away the color you see more details.
3. Share a funny story about your photography…
I was taken a pictures of Erica. She graduated from Romeo a couple of years ago. She played soccer and had borrowed her friends soccer ball to use as a prop. We were at Heritage Gardens near the water. I don’t know how it happened, but as I was taking the pictures the ball got loose and rolled into the water. No…we did not get it back. It was like watching it happen in slow motion. We all had a good laugh about that one. Yes…she did get a new ball for her friend.
4. Share a photography trick or tip…
The more confident you are with your clients the more confidence they will have in you.
5. Why do you love SmugMug and/or jR Customization ?
I have a great website and jR customizations did all the hard work for me. I have reached so many more people since I have started up my website and listened to all the advice I have been receiving.
6. What is your major goal or photography project for 2015-2016 ?
My goal is to build a bigger clientele so that when I retire from teaching I will have a steady income.
7. How can readers learn more about you ?